The blog of Ted, the band.

Friday, June 25, 2004

Sunday (updated) (again)

Well, I also have a hankering to record. I was thinking that Sunday might be good, but of course I need the others' approval as well. We'll probably just be needing Eric, Quiggy, and me for this one, although others can come if we (E. Q. and I.) decide we need them. All right, so Sunday, then, maybe. Right.

Update: Well, Sunday's not going to work it would seem. Instead, we're going to try planning for Tuesday. All right? Not Sunday. Tuesday. Oh, and I also still have to ask my parents, so.... Right, plan for Tuesday, but don't stake your life on it.

Another update: Okay, so, yeah, I checked it out with the authority figures and Tuesday is good. However, I'd just like to repeat that we're probably just going to need Eric, Quiggy, and me. Unless Eric says differently, because I am but a humble bass player, incapable of making decisions on my own. Eric's the visionary, so I let him make all the decisions.

9 Comments:

Blogger Rach said...

eeek, not sunday! but monday or tuesday are peachy for me.

June 24, 2004 at 10:26 AM

 
Blogger Doug said...

While that is all very nice and good, we may not be needing you, as the blog post says. Sorry. I don't know, maybe we will.

June 24, 2004 at 4:40 PM

 
Blogger Rach said...

you never need me (remember i am just a groupie?) no one realy needs me, and anyway i wont be coming to any more practices so i guess life is good for you all.

June 24, 2004 at 4:47 PM

 
Blogger Rach said...

its called depression

June 24, 2004 at 7:02 PM

 
Blogger Tucker Hughes said...

gunker... if it will keep you from dieing a horrible death at your own hand then you can come...

June 24, 2004 at 11:32 PM

 
Blogger Igor said...

So sorry, but I cannot be at a recording unless it is July 4 or later.... CAMP!!!!

June 25, 2004 at 6:53 PM

 
Blogger Doug said...

Curses!

June 25, 2004 at 7:30 PM

 
Blogger Rach said...

i am a gunker and if i die at my own hand (suicide) no one will ever see the diffrence. and tucker didnt they say eric quiggy and doug (i didnt see your name in there at all).

June 26, 2004 at 9:48 AM

 
Blogger Tucker Hughes said...

true, so it won't really matter that im leaving on vaction on tuesday and won't be back till july 9th.

June 26, 2004 at 11:17 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home