The blog of Ted, the band.

Tuesday, July 13, 2004

logo

I was doing some Photoshopping earlier today and came up with a possible logo for Ted. I have to give Gabo some credit because she suggested part of the design for it. Anyway, here it is (click to enlarge):

I hope you like it. You can give me feedback by commenting on this post, emailing me, IMing me, or whatever. The design is not set in stone and I'm more than willing to make structural, cosmetic, and/or aesthetic changes to it. Oh, and I'm also including this handy-dandy poll for another form of feedback.

2 Comments:

Blogger Igor said...

I very much like it, and I think you should make shirt with that on it.

July 14, 2004 at 10:39 AM

 
Blogger Rach said...

yeah its cool.

July 14, 2004 at 11:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home